Crashing at central.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Zhaguar
Mole Person

Crashing at central.

Post by Zhaguar »

HI guys love the mod. Re-playable factor of 1000! Just reporting a crash at central district, after activating the voodoo teleporters. Doesn't let me travel through there or arrive from subway either, keeps crashing on load. Is there a crash log somewhere I cant copy past the error! I upgraded to 1.2 after it happened and started a new game and then loaded to see if it works now but it still doesnt. Ive just talked for the first time to darktemplar, so that should give you an idea of where im up to (i suppose u get it)

thanks!
Zhaguar
Mole Person

Re: Crashing at central.

Post by Zhaguar »

i tooko a screenie of it instead anyways :D

hope that works :)
Zhaguar
Mole Person

Post by Zhaguar »

do you need any more info or anything else to be useful? I've sided with pdx, kicked the noobs out of town, saved SD gone through the sewers etc. Id like to continue playing till the end so i need to go talk to llamas. can i perhaps swap the save game file from an old save to overwrite a bad centraldistrict file to fix this? id need some direction to do that though
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hm sure you can try it, but I don't know, I don't recognise the error.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Zhaguar
Mole Person

Post by Zhaguar »

yay! this worked. i took the old downtown file from an old save and put it over the quicksave's downtown file and it worked! so it was just a broken save after all :D I went in the portal then went back again just to make sure it saved properly this time and was working! and everything seems to be good. Except the sols bar is closed and when i open the door with the opensesame they are all hostile, so now i have to hunt down that post to fix that hehe