Problem with in-game music

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Daywalker
Mole Person

Problem with in-game music

Post by Daywalker »

Hello there,

i have a problem with the ambient music in the game.
After I testet Version 1.00, everything was fine, Intro-music an ambient music played all fine.
But after installing either one of the patches there is no more music at all. Seems as if the .ogg files arent played anymore.

I hope someone has a solution for my problem, because the game is great but without ambient music its not the same.
Daywalker
Mole Person

Re: Problem with in-game music

Post by Daywalker »

Ok, i just solved the problem.

I use Windows Vista, so I thought as a last resort I could try to run TNM in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP2 + run as administrator.

Well, the result is that now all runs as it was intended.
Seems as if Vista didnt like the patches an had to be kicked in the a** :)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Problem with in-game music

Post by Jonas »

Oh glad you solved it. That's weird though, I'm pretty sure we haven't encountered that problem before. I've tested the game and the patches on Windows 7 without any issues :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine