Another random error...

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Another random error...

Post by Skilgannon »

You gotta love the UEngine. Got this trying to enter WC upon returning from DXI.

Code: Select all

Critical Error

Assertation failed: _Linker->ExportMap(_LinkerIndex)._Object==this [File:D:\prj\Clean\Core\Src\UnObj.cpp] [Line:
236]

History: UObject::SetLinker <- (ConEventEnd TNMConvos1Text.ConEventEnd20) <- UObject::Destroy <-
(ConEventEnd TNMConvos1Text.ConEventEnd20) <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (ConEventEnd
TNMConvos1Text.ConEventEnd20) <- DispatchDestroy <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <-
UObject::CollectGarbage <- Cleanup <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LoadURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <-
ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- XGameEngineExt::Tick <-UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
I'm not a coder, but if you put the PHAT to my head, I'd guess the level decided it wasn't going to load and this caused an inevitable crash in the UE? It's a wonder DX works at all with this engine behind it. :lol: I'm not b*tching, but I like to make sure I get these things to you guys, as it doesn't really mean anything (sensible) to me and I don't want to pass over something that could turn out to be important. Feel free to lol at the error btw. :D
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Another random error...

Post by Jonas »

That's complete nonsense. I showed it to Nick and it means nothing to him. Blame it on Unreal and move on :P

Sorry.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Post by Skilgannon »

Which one of you gods is Nick? ^^

Also, like I said, I don't want my infinite (well pretty large anyway) ignorance to pass over something important, so you can expect a few reports like this to come in now and again. Hehe. :D

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

That would be N(ick)VShacker, who amongst many other things did all our native code and all our GUI stuffs (minigames etc.)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Jonas wrote:That would be N(ick)VShacker, who amongst many other things did all our native code and all our GUI stuffs (minigames etc.)
Those minigames he added was a very creative and pleasantly unexpected addition! :o
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Post by Skilgannon »

Cool man, I once wasted 20 mins playing Tetris in Phas's apartment. :D

Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Skilgannon wrote:Cool man, I once wasted 20 mins playing Tetris in Phas's apartment. :D
Yep me too... :) mostly cause I suck at Tetris and tried to get better at it... but I gave up! *shame* :(
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...