Major bug

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Major bug

Post by Skilgannon »

Sorry about this lads, but this is pretty major.

I'm playing through as WC and have gotten to ABI. Blown away everyone outside, including the canyon guys. I've gone inside after talking to Ricemanu (and rushed back out again to save him) through the 3rd floor entrance. After clearing out inside, and exploring the 1st floor, I saved and left it for a couple of days. (yeah, sue me :D) Upon returning, I explored the 2nd floor offices and talked to Breadfan who gave me the code to the secret lift. I then exited through the front doors, to find EVERY ENEMY had miraculously risen from the dead.

Erm...........................................what the radish?

(Just a thought, due to the rather garbagey saving DX uses, I clean up after I'm done playing TNM, and the last time I did it, I cleaned out the entire "Current" folder in the "Saves" directory, except of course for saveinfo.dxs. Might that have something to do with it? If it is, bill a n00bsl4p to my tab. :lol:)
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Major bug

Post by Jonas »

Skilgannon wrote:(Just a thought, due to the rather garbagey saving DX uses, I clean up after I'm done playing TNM, and the last time I did it, I cleaned out the entire "Current" folder in the "Saves" directory, except of course for saveinfo.dxs. Might that have something to do with it? If it is, bill a n00bsl4p to my tab. :lol:)
](*,) and also #-o

Frankly, that's the stupidest thing I've heard in ages. You deleted files from inside your savegame directory? What the hell were you expecting then? YES that has something to do with it! :lol:
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Re: Major bug

Post by Skilgannon »

Jonas wrote:
Skilgannon wrote:(Just a thought, due to the rather garbagey saving DX uses, I clean up after I'm done playing TNM, and the last time I did it, I cleaned out the entire "Current" folder in the "Saves" directory, except of course for saveinfo.dxs. Might that have something to do with it? If it is, bill a n00bsl4p to my tab. :lol:)
](*,) and also #-o

Frankly, that's the stupidest thing I've heard in ages. You deleted files from inside your savegame directory? What the hell were you expecting then? YES that has something to do with it! :lol:
Oops. I thought it might, wasn't sure though. Never mind this topic, it didn't happen. :D
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.