PLZ HELP!

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.

Do you have used cheats with TNM?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 am

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Maybe
17%
Im not a NOOBz member!
17%

Total votes: 6
ArkStrike
Mole Person

PLZ HELP!

Post by ArkStrike »

I have a problem! i was playing the PDX storyline and when i entered the second floor of WC.....

I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE I HAVE TO PUT THE GATOR 1400!!! (that thing that KK gives you) :oops: :oops: :oops:

if someone can tell me! plz reply! im sick of doing everything again! [-o< [-o< [-o<

PS.: sorry if i writed something bad... im spanish!

PSS.: i think there a bug in the GATOR 1400 because the 2 time i equip it i cant unequip it!

JC_Helios
X-51

Re: PLZ HELP!

Post by JC_Helios »

Forum rules wrote:Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature.If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Also you were probably failing to set the spyware and that's why it got stuck. I reported the glitch here.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hey ArkStrike, I just got your mail, sorry that I didn't get back to you. As JC_Helios suggested, the answer to your problem is here:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2147&hilit=spyware
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ArkStrike
Mole Person

Post by ArkStrike »

Yeah i found that post 30 minutes after posting this!

sorry for all the problems!

and thx for your help! and it doenst matter i knew you wont answer very quickly!