2 problems encountered in training

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
BoggyP
NSF

2 problems encountered in training

Post by BoggyP »

Hi,

Looks like an awesome mod so far but I have had 2 problems:
1) When using the aug to see what augs other people have, if i target that guy the info flashes on then off quickly and stays off unless i re target him but than it happens again. It flashes to fast that to read it i have to tap f8 repeatedly as i read each word.
2) After I'm introduced to the factions, when I head to the exit sign (unless that's the actual end of training) I get launched back to the main menu. I thought I'd ask because I would have thought that it would have started the game from there.

Thanks,
BoggyPants of Worms Armageddon
Kee715
Illuminati

Re: 2 problems encountered in training

Post by Kee715 »

As soon as you exit training you go to the main menu, same as in Deus Ex.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

First off, welcome to the forums :)
BoggyP wrote:1) When using the aug to see what augs other people have, if i target that guy the info flashes on then off quickly and stays off unless i re target him but than it happens again. It flashes to fast that to read it i have to tap f8 repeatedly as i read each word.
This is a renderer setting thing, check the Troubleshooting section in the manual for the solution. I would just tell you but I don't have the manual handy, so you'll have to look it up yourself, but it's a fairly simple change to one of your inis.

Kee715 answered your second question correctly.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
BoggyP
NSF

Post by BoggyP »

thanks for the welcome and thank you both : o)