'Galaxy' related crash; help, bugging the hell out of me

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

'Galaxy' related crash; help, bugging the hell out of me

Post by ThisIsMyUsername »

---------------------------
Critical Error
---------------------------
Assertion failed: Playing.Channel [File:D:\prj\Clean\Galaxy\Src\UnGalaxy.cpp] [Line: 1876]

History: StartSample <- UpdateSounds <- UGalaxyAudioSubsystem::Update <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- XGameEngineExt::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I constantly get this error, almost every time I'm playing the game. :evil:
The only thing I've noticed is that neither I nor my files even use the D:\ drive, so that could possibly be the cause of this issue. :-k

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I have opened the mayor. When the power drops, go in, and go in, and go in like the US Marshal and his three daughters and we lose the vaccine!

We want to power down the whole system.
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Re: 'Galaxy' related crash; help, bugging the hell out of me

God dammit, people
I have opened the mayor. When the power drops, go in, and go in, and go in like the US Marshal and his three daughters and we lose the vaccine!

Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

When the helpful techies are offline you shall have to wait. Some times you can get a response within 10 minutes, and other times you will have to wait until the next morning.

I wish I could help but I never handle anything on my D:\ drive as important stuff is held there. important stuff that can f*ck up a comp if deleted. (Or that is what I was always told anyway.)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

It's a sound related crash. Try lowering your soundquality, or update the drivers of your soundcard.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Hassat Hunter wrote:It's a sound related crash. Try lowering your soundquality, or update the drivers of your soundcard.
Trying now