TNM Start up trouble.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Kman
Thug

TNM Start up trouble.

Post by Kman »

I just recently got a new PC and just installed Deus Ex and TNM again on it but I've been having some trouble.

Every time I start up TNM, I get a blank window for the game for about 10 seconds and then it starts the game up in a small windowed (not playing in windowed mode) and I have to Alt-Tab out and click on the application on the task bar again for it to be full screen.

Its not a huge problem, just a minor annoyance. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone and if there is a way to fix it.

Thanks.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM Start up trouble.

Post by Trestkon »

Might be an ini setting. Paste in (or attach) your TNM.ini from DeusEx\TNM and we'll have a look.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis