Gliched door and now I need a login.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Justsomeguy2
Thug

Gliched door and now I need a login.

Post by Justsomeguy2 »

My game gliched and now I need a login for the DXO newscript terminal so if anyone has it post it so I can continue in my game and before someone asks I cant hack it and I don't have the need amount of skill points to upgrade it so like I said post the login so I can use it.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Gliched door and now I need a login.

Post by bobby 55 »

Justsomeguy2 wrote:My game gliched and now I need a login for the DXO newscript terminal so if anyone has it post it so I can continue in my game and before someone asks I cant hack it and I don't have the need amount of skill points to upgrade it so like I said post the login so I can use it.
It's login is DXO and password is ServerAdmin IIRC.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Justsomeguy2
Thug

Post by Justsomeguy2 »

Thank you VERY much.
Justsomeguy2
Thug

Post by Justsomeguy2 »

bobby 55 wrote:
Justsomeguy2 wrote:My game gliched and now I need a login for the DXO newscript terminal so if anyone has it post it so I can continue in my game and before someone asks I cant hack it and I don't have the need amount of skill points to upgrade it so like I said post the login so I can use it.
It's login is DXO and password is ServerAdmin IIRC.
It wasn't working have any idea why?
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I might be wrong with the details. That's the computer in the upper part of DXO you are at? The one not far from a ladder.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Personally, I would just use the ghost cheat to bypass the glitched door, and continue as usual.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

It's not a door, it's a cabinet, and you can't materialise inside it, because there's no room.

Bobby was right with the details though, are you sure you're using the right computer? And are you sure you're typing the password correctly?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jonas wrote:It's not a door, it's a cabinet, and you can't materialise inside it, because there's no room.

Bobby was right with the details though, are you sure you're using the right computer? And are you sure you're typing the password correctly?
Phew, if I stuffed that up my rep for answering queries would take a nose dive. :smile:
Justsomeguy2
Thug

Post by Justsomeguy2 »

Jonas wrote:It's not a door, it's a cabinet, and you can't materialise inside it, because there's no room.

I got it to work all I had to do was remove the IIRC from the password thanks for the help.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Justsomeguy2 wrote:

I got it to work all I had to do was remove the IIRC from the password thanks for the help.
Yep IIRC = if I recall correctly. Sorry if you thought that was part of the log in.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Well, it would have made no sense to have half the login out of spoilers and the other inside no? :-s
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hassat Hunter wrote:Well, it would have made no sense to have half the login out of spoilers and the other inside no? :-s
Thanks guy. :smile: