Console commands

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Andyno
Mole Person

Console commands

Post by Andyno »

Hi there.
I'd like to ask if there's available console commands guide or something because... well I'm not a cheater but... let me explain:
I'm in the Slums and I started the quest for Yardbomb. I started to collect those four items he want. The first thing I found was that dog blood and when I found all of the items I went for the reward but he doesn't want to discuss about it. So I look in my inventory and that blood is missing. I don't know how this could happen. I don't remember that I dropped it or something. So I think the best solution is the console command because I don't want to start the whole game again.
Thanks in advance.
A.

BTW, very complex mod - both thumbs up! =D>
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Console commands

Post by bobby 55 »

Hi, welcome to the forums, in the console type phasrox, a menu will come down and you can find the blood in the "items" listing.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

What you might want to try first is dropping all your inventory items on the off chance that the game glitched and put the dog blood behind some other item. It happens, especially if you're not patched up to after we fixed the old inventory exploit.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Andyno
Mole Person

Post by Andyno »

bobby 55
Thanks a lot. :smile:

OK, just one question:
In the options menu I can only choose DirectX or Software rendering but not an OpenGL. Also the maximum resolution I can get is 1152x864. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You probably need to enable the option to display unsupported renderers :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Andyno wrote:bobby 55
Thanks a lot. :smile:
You're welcome man, enjoy the game. :smile:
Andyno
Mole Person

Post by Andyno »

Jonas
I didn't noticed that - shame on me. :oops: Thanks.

BTW, another problem/glitch - how to climb ladders in the ventilation holes? I'm in the WorldCorp building and I'm trying to breach through ventilation hole in the toilet but it seems impossible/impassable. I was trying to get to the building through the secret shaft but still the same. :(
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Andyno wrote:I'm in the WorldCorp building and I'm trying to breach through ventilation hole in the toilet but it seems impossible/impassable.
I never managed with that either, I think you need mad skills or the jump aug.
Andyno wrote:I was trying to get to the building through the secret shaft but still the same. :(
Did you try crouching?
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Andyno
Mole Person

Post by Andyno »

You didn't understand. I am already in that ventilation hole but in it there's ladder that leads to another ventilation hole. (BTW, no mad skills, just a chair and a metal crate ;) )

Of course I tried crouching. Also strafing, jumping and I don't know what else... maybe this time I need to possess that mad skills... :roll:

EDIT: I just noticed that violet sentence of yours... It's great one but why you didn't post the name of the creator of this quotation? It's Bertrand Russell. ;)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Press X (or whatever key you bound to crouch) to stand, then just jump on the ladder.

If you think this one is bad (it ain't) woe befoe you when you enter the Goat's Inner Sanctum and try the ladder there in the ventilation system.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Andyno wrote: EDIT: I just noticed that violet sentence of yours... It's great one but why you didn't post the name of the creator of this quotation? It's Bertrand Russell. ;)
I didn't know who said it :D
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hassat Hunter wrote:Press X (or whatever key you bound to crouch) to stand, then just jump on the ladder.

If you think this one is bad (it ain't) woe befoe you when you enter the Goat's Inner Sanctum and try the ladder there in the ventilation system.
Yikes, that crouch on the ladders took me ages to figure out. Yeah Hassat, that ladder at the Goats is a doozy.
Andyno
Mole Person

Post by Andyno »

But I don't want to jump ON the ladder. I want to jump OFF the ladder - jump from the ladder to the ventilation hole. Crouching and anything else is unuseful. It has to be noclipped or something. :?
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Just press X to crouch, and disband from the ladder. Then go whatever way you wanted to go. This works for both the top and the bottom of the ladder.

Yeah, ladders can act a little annoying, but there ain't any in the game that require you to cheat your way on/off them...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...