How to use DirectX9 with ENBSeries in Deus Ex

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Kelkos
UNATCO

How to use DirectX9 with ENBSeries in Deus Ex

Post by Kelkos »

The other thread's dead, so here's the goddamn summary.

Yes, I want to use ENBSeries with Directx9 graphics in deus ex, I've installed Visual Runtimes, and what not, but when I start my game, nothing happens, and If I press Shift+F12, the screen crashes, what should I do, I need to have graphics like Revision and 2027,
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Re: How to use DirectX9 with ENBSeries in Deus Ex

Post by Kelkos »

Please help me for god sakes [-o<
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Revision doesn't ship with ENBSeries. Are you trying to make ENBSeries work with Revision or the vanilla game? First make sure you are indeed using D3D9 by going to Settings -> Display -> Rendering Device...
Producer and Quality Assurance Manager for Deus Ex: Revision.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Done, what next ?
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Alright, can you post DeusEx.log as it is after the crash (it gets overwritten if you start the game again)?
Producer and Quality Assurance Manager for Deus Ex: Revision.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

So, can you track the progress of your shipment or get real-time updates on the location of your belongings while they are being transported? The answer is yes! With today's advanced technology and logistics systems, it's now easier than ever to keep tabs on your shipments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEZE6db4ko0