Want to make custom hands with crossbow

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Kelkos
UNATCO

Want to make custom hands with crossbow

Post by Kelkos »

Hi, I wanted to make my custom hands with a minicrossbow, I do Multiskins 0 with the crossbow. When the player arms the crossbow, the texture appears on his hand, but when the crossbow in lying on the floor, then it's clad in my custom arm texture, what should I do ?
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Want to make custom hands with crossbow

Post by Cybernetic pig »

function DropFrom(vector StartLocation)
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Yeah, the DeusExWeapon.uc?
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Well, to be specific what you want is function CheckWeaponSkins() in WeaponMiniCrossbow.uc. That's called by function DropFrom()
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Yes
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

a thank you from time to time would be nice.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You ask for too much!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Sorry, I was producing a singleplayer modification for deus ex with no help of any sort, So, I've ditched the stupid forsaken project, and assumed employment with CyberP for GMDX.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

The hell? You haven't even sent me a polite PM asking to join. And now you say you're making a mod based on counterstrike/Clyzm's weapons.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Cybernetic pig wrote:The hell? You haven't even sent me a polite PM asking to join. And now you say you're making a mod based on counterstrike/Clyzm's weapons.
To join what?

Sorry, nest time, I promise. :smile: