maps and con files

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
rambo919
Mole Person

maps and con files

Post by rambo919 »

How do I figure out what con files a map/mission uses? Tried opening up the stock maps jand redsun 2020's maps but can't find this "DeusExLevelInfo" the tut's I have found mentions in the level properties (only place I can think of looking for it). Tried Unrealed 1 & 2 and for some reason neither can even open up the redsun maps at all?

To be specific atm I am trying to find out what to rename the con files the extractor decompiled from the redsun 2020 u files to, the conversation classes file has filenames only REMOTELY close to what I got and even if i clear those and rename to what I actually have UCC complains that it cannot find the referenced files.

I just want to clean up the conversations a bit.
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: maps and con files

Post by Jack90 »

To effectively manage animal health and welfare, it’s important to create a comfortable and safe environment for your animals. This means providing sufficient food, water, shelter, and veterinary care, as well as assessing the environment for any potential risks that could impact their health. It’s also important to ensure your animals have enough space to move around and engage in natural behaviors, such as grazing and socializing. https://adamfarming.com/best-heat-lamp/
michstrong
Mole Person

Post by michstrong »

i dont know baby :(
sorej
Thug

Post by sorej »

Test a fragrance on your skin to experience how it evolves over time. The initial impression may differ from the final dry down. The fragrance to settle before making a decision. The full complexity of a scent how to open bottle of perfume may take a few minutes to develop.
sorej
Thug

Post by sorej »

An SEO service provider that not only enhances your visibility in search engine results but also contributes what is compound seo to the overall growth and success of your online endeavors.
salmawisoky
Mole Person

Post by salmawisoky »

However, timing and foresight are key to keeping the vehicle on the platform for as long as possible. Drift Boss