Team UC Modloader

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
binos1515
Mole Person

Team UC Modloader

Post by binos1515 »

Does this thing still work? I follow all the instructions but can never see the option under the main menu, neither if I set autostart to true. Nor can I find any pics or vids showing what it's supposed to look like. Is there a modern alternative or something?

Edit: I got it to work using Han's loader and modifying the Launch.ini file, but the resolution isn't as good as it could be, and I have to manually restart my PC every time I close the game because it stays stuck on a black screen. Could be stuff you can tinker around with though. Was using Kentie's launcher before and editing DeusEx.ini

Edit2: Figured out how to use it from Kentie's. There's another DeusEx.ini under C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\Deus Ex\System
Have to modify that one.
binos1515
Mole Person

Re: Team UC Modloader

Post by binos1515 »

Another issue with mod launcher, thought I'd post it here instead of making a new topic.

You can set the starting inventory by editing the mod .int file using Inv=DeusEx.(itemname). I want to start with nothing except the NanoKey Ring, which actually requires to add DeusEx.NanoKeyRing or else you can't use it.

The problem with this is while this enables it (the hand with the key), and says you're picking up or receiving a key, it shows 0 keys in inventory and there's an error saying it's not the right code when you try to unlock the door.

It actually works if you don't add any Inv= but then you start with a pistol, prod and medkit which I don't want. And it works for sure launching with Editor.

Seems to me there's something else you need to add to Inv= for it to work since it works if you don't add Inv= at all.

Edit: Well it seems like I found my own answer again somewhat. My Mission starts dropping you right in a convo so it's possible to transfer the unwanted items to the npc, when not using Inv=. Could still be an issue for a mission that doesn't start with a convo.
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: Team UC Modloader

Post by Jack90 »

When it comes to choosing between tactical and regular outdoor gear, it largely depends on what you plan to use it for. Tactical gear is designed for specific tasks and activities, while a regular outdoor gear is designed for general use. For many activities and tasks, regular outdoor gear is a perfect choice. However, if you are looking for gear that is designed to provide you with specific advantages and support, then tactical gear may be the right choice for you. https://tacticalster.com/best-tactical-dog-collar/