Playing songs from Deus Ex in TLoZ:Ocarina of Time?

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

MrBlack
NSF

Post by MrBlack »

that guy wrote:It was fine until I got to the boss of the sand(?) temple where you had to use the mirror shield to reflect the first witches beam into the second witch. Impossible to get the precision :(
You stay still and Z/L - Target the other witch

Honestly!
"It's all good!"
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Global.Node wrote:
Jetsetlemming wrote:...the fuck?
Your my hero.
Apostrophe's are mine. <3!
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

I seem to recall it requiring some degree of manual aim but it was a long time ago so I may be wrong
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Yep, like certain parts you had to use the slingshot, boomerang, or bow with precision to hit targets in dungeons like wallswitches, not to mention that not having the full analogue control during the sections of the game from fixed camera angles (like some parts while sneaking in the hyrule castle) would be just about impossible from the angles.
Also: Somebody else called me their hero yesterday, while I was playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. :) Cause I had the time to crack jokes about how many Allies I was killing in between killing them. I wasn't even playing as a killing class, I was an engineer! :P I had just about every landmine my team was capable of planting surrounding the Allied tank, I stalled it for over twenty minutes in a convenient location until the end of the map, and an Axis victory.
MrBlack
NSF

Post by MrBlack »

[Offtopic]Engineers are deadly on W:ET though

Especially with the nade launcher rifle, and the rifle itself, hard to master, but very powerful[/offtopic]

I tried to construct the theme on TLOZ:OOT, i gave up after 5 minutes and decided to go fishing

I saw the Hylian Loach!!! But I didn't catch it :(
"It's all good!"
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

I was using an MP40. ;) I've gotten good with the nade rifle lately, though. :O I've only managed one 3+ kill with it so far, but plenty of doubles. The fact that the game counts the rifle grenades and thrown grenades seperately, even though they look the same, is just wonderful. ^_^ I'm a fucking GOD when it comes to throwing grenades, especially underwater. People get pissed at me for exploding them when they wanted a knife fight.