Where to download maps

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

mills
Mole Person

Where to download maps

Post by mills »

In years past it seems like it used to be easy to find organized lists of multiplayer maps for DX. It doesn't seem that way anymore. Today, I played on a map called Inglorious_Bastards-BuildZone. It had a bunch of cool and funny ideas, like a planes that people can ride, a working cable car, lots of secret areas, and more. I thought it was really cool. Does anyone know where you can download this map? There were also a bunch of mods in play, I don't know if they're necessary to run the map.

Thanks.
Theshadots
NSF

Re: Where to download maps

Post by Theshadots »

I know there to down load all of the muilty player one but not signal player sorry
mills
Mole Person

Post by mills »

Inglorious_Bastards-BuildZone is a multiplayer map.
Theshadots
NSF

Post by Theshadots »

They don't have it darn i looked they got a ton others but i cant find that one try DXE and DXA (Why do they all ways use DX o wait lol)
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Hey Buddy Sorry Man Yeahh .. Alot Of Deus Ex Sites With downloads and such have gone offline... I think.
Perhaps searching it in Google or something might be better but unfortunatly most Multiplayer Mods are gone now.

The only mods still in development are Single Player.. Check them out on Moddb if you havent already.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
mills
Mole Person

Post by mills »

Okay, thanks. Yeah, before posting here, I did try searching everywhere I could think of. There is one thing I can try. I can try emailing the admistrator of the server if I see it again.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Okay Good Idea :smile:
If you find any good Deus Ex Mod download sites, could you link them on this thread please? :mrgreen:
I may have already been on them but you never know you might find a new website for me :)

I'm trying to put together a little (Big?) Deus Ex Map/Mod collection. Could get interesting.. :P
Thanks Buddy.
Good Luck Finding your lost map :mrgreen:
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.