Full Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure Download

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Sike
Thug

Full Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure Download

Post by Sike »

Here's a full download for Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure in a .rar archive.

I just re-installed another copy of Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure to my PC, changed some of the settings with the .ini files to make Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure run smoother. Also included the newest open gl render, no cd fix and HPFTAV2. To get this copy to work properly, un-pack the .rar archive to your C:\ when the download is complete. Then just open the folder you un-packed and find 'Play Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure' icon and you should be able to play :)

This is a great way to get some more people to play Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure, an illegal copy of a great game :D

Not on these forums - Master_Kale
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

I'm sure you'd understand that HDTP is against pissing off any corporate interests in protecting their copyright and trademarks, so this thread may not last.
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

I'm sorry but there is no link in your post, could you please repost the link to Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure? I have been looking out to it since I have completed the prequel 'Care bears rainbow massacre adventure' two years ago :D
Sike
Thug

Post by Sike »

I posted a link to download full version of Deus Ex and my post got edited. Jesus... :roll:
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Can anyone direct me to some Ub3R H4xx Plz! Iz Needz dem to getz me game on!

lol I want pwnge so badly! Teh n00bs ... derrrr.

Oh hello! Direct Warez! I can't loose :D WTF HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER!
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

I can't help but wonder: Why? It's not like there aren't a billion torrents of "Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure" out there already, or like most of us don't already have a copy at hand, along with applicable patches and upgrades. :P
Sike
Thug

Post by Sike »

I look like an idiot now :oops:
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Man, I loved Care Bears Rainbow Massacre Adventure! I didn't even realize Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure was the sequel to that! I'm totally gonna play HPFTA as soon as I finish KOTOR2!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Not an "idiot"; many forums have different policies. Anyone here most likely has a hard copy since anyone here is clearly a big fan. You're unnecessarily kind perhaps.

And since I caught it first and within 8min, I should be promoted to justanothercrazedfan or somesuch.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Seriously? You do know you can pick it up now for £4.99 brand new ...what a cheap-skate!
Ajare
MJ12

Post by Ajare »

Zeitgeist
UNATCO

Re: Full Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure Download

Post by Zeitgeist »

Sike wrote:Here's a full download for Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure in a .rar archive.

I just re-installed another copy of Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure to my PC, changed some of the settings with the .ini files to make Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure run smoother. Also included the newest open gl render, no cd fix and HPFTAV2. To get this copy to work properly, un-pack the .rar archive to your C:\ when the download is complete. Then just open the folder you un-packed and find 'Play Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure' icon and you should be able to play :)

This is a great way to get some more people to play Happy Pony Fun Time Adventure, an illegal copy of a great game :D

Not on these forums - Master_Kale
Yes. Fucking Yes.

I bought my copy of DX at The Source (ya I know....) for $9.99.
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

The Source by Circuit City...they should have just called it Tandyshack. All the 6$ resistors and fuses anyone could need. It's gotta be a front for the mob money laundering; who buys overpriced plastic RC gadgets, generic AC wall-warts, and DIN9->PS2 adapters anymore?

My DX came with a soundcard.
Fulgrymm
UNATCO

Post by Fulgrymm »

Yeah, it comes with the Audigy series, possibly others too. Mine has a very fancy white cardboard sleeve.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

$6 resistors O_o?