Roof cleaning

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Roof cleaning

Post by Jess55 »

Has anyone been unlucky enough to live next door to someone who is having their roof cleaned? Next door is having theirs done right now. Blokey standing atop the roof, jet washer going haywire. The bloody mess around our house. He said he will clean up. He will need to clean all my windows, clear every gutter, wash the car and generally clear up. Incandescent doesn’t cover it. And breathe. Sorry.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Roof cleaning

Post by CashiWaku »

Personally, I use the cleaning liquid specially designed for bike chains. A friend of mine who is working in a motorcycle dealership told me about this liquid.
Rob55
UNATCO

Post by Rob55 »

Roof cleaning is very important because periodic washing and cleaning improves the condition of the roof and extends its life. If you do the math, periodic roof washing is cheaper and easier than replacing the roofing because the old coating deteriorates from dirt, moss, rust and mildew. Last year I also used a pressure washer from sparklewash.com to remove moss from my roof. But thankfully, this company has very professional equipment and everything went off without any breakdowns or unforeseen situations.
yenfield
Mole Person

Post by yenfield »

Cleaning the roof is always loud.
carmenamos
Mole Person

Post by carmenamos »

When I had an old roof, I had to clean off mold and dust every year. Because the old system did not have any ventilation and because of this, moisture accumulated and provoked the appearance of mold. Having saved money, I decided to do a quality roof repair, as mold from the attic was descending on the walls of the house. Roof repair is expensive and time-consuming, but worth it. When choosing materials for doing soffit and fascia, I listened to the advice of the employees of the construction company. They advised me to buy wooden boards, as they are perfect for the climate in which I live.
minaxi7976
Mole Person

Post by minaxi7976 »

TractorGuide.net is a repository of information about tractor models, brands and history.
Fytrop
UNATCO

Post by Fytrop »

These gardens https://enrouteeditor.com/real-estate/best-condo-management-company/ often provide space for people who don't normally have access to their own gardens or green spaces, such as those who live in urban areas. neighborhoods or condominiums. They serve as a place where community members can connect with nature, learn about gardening, and develop a sense of belonging.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

BUR is cost-effective and durable, making it a wise choice for flat or low-slope commercial roofs. Single-ply roofing membranes, such as TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) and EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), provide excellent waterproofing and energy efficiency. Roof repair