MySpace

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Moonbo
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Moonbo »

Get ready for humidity, especially if you're near the coast. My wife's hometown was like a sauna in the summer.

-Gelo
But you should walk having internal dignity. Be a wonderful person who can dance pleasantly to the rhythm of the universe.
-Sun Myung Moon
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Master_Kale wrote:it should be interesting to see what real weather is like! :D
I hear New York City has amazingly warm summers and horrendously freezing winters.

Used to be the same up here (only not that extreme) but global warming has done wonders for our climate in the past few years.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
cyan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by cyan »

Actually, the city that my house is in has been dubbed a semi-desert. 1" more rain average than qualifying for desert status. Whatever.

So, I'm pretty familiar actually.

A lot of people don't realize you can live in Colorado and prairie-desert at the same time.

I'd love to see Japan. Always wanted to.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

And hush, you're off to join the military as only a graphic designer would: working "IT" behind the lines. Way to be an Australian Patriot (you lazy bastard) :p
I studied IT programing and System Analysis. and also Australia's military requires some form of active combat role. I'm pretty sure that there is a 100% chance that I will NOT end up in Iraq but I'll check to make sure of this. (Besides once my basic training is over the war will probably be over - or at least Australia would have pulled out due to a government change in November this year)
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

You're all emo myspace users.
cyan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by cyan »

no u
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

nowai
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

yawai!

oh, wait, you were talking about me too D:
cyan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by cyan »

But you never said that you use MySpace, thereby excluding you from the pwnage brought forth.

Now, my memory seems to recall something about a guy named Kale in the DX community, probably by mention of Ghand. Or is that horse crap? Could be horse crap. Which is why I ask. My head generates horse crap, due to the incredible amounts of horsepower (OMG LOL TAHT WAS OFF TEH CUFF OMSG!1) and therefore I must also take pains to make certain that said caca is disposed of properly.

*cough*

Whatever the hell the case may be, nice to meet you old bean, and if you decide to visit this state, make sure to let me know as well.

And if anyone cares
www.myspace.com/winterdrops
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

cyan wrote:Now, my memory seems to recall something about a guy named Kale in the DX community, probably by mention of Ghand.
I'm unaware of any other Kale's in the DX Community; I've been with HDTP since early 2005, and I've made an appearance on just about every active DX forum (PDX, DXE, and this one). Some people consider me the web master of the DX webring, on account of me having a hand in a few sites (HDTP, TNM, DX:MIB).
cyan wrote:Whatever the hell the case may be, nice to meet you old bean, and if you decide to visit this state, make sure to let me know as well.
Now that you mention it, I might be traveling out there over summer break. When/if I make any plans, I'll be sure to let you know; maybe we can kick it for a bit, hit up Pike's Peak or something equally hike-y.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

There was one guy with your name.. Can't remember what it was though.

Didn't you say someone ripped off your name in CS one time Kale?
cyan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by cyan »

Ah no, I wasn't asking if that was another guy. I was asking if you were the same guy. Sounds like you are.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:Didn't you say someone ripped off your name in CS one time Kale?
OMG I'd almost forgotten about that. What a crazy discovery that was O_o

For those of you who don't know what I and CP are talking about, here's my conversation with some little shit who stole my screen name and claimed he'd had it since 1996: http://www.knwd.us/upload/doppleganger.html
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Wow uh... you don't think threatening to come get him IRL was a little eh... much? :?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Threatening? A little much?! NO, THIS...IS...MY...SCREENAAAAAAAAME! *kick*

Nah, I don't think it was a bit much; people who steal shit and then don't fess up to it irk the hell out of me >:(

Besides, no one actually went through with anything, so no harm, no foul