Article on Fulham in Australian EPL streaming provider

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Article on Fulham in Australian EPL streaming provider

Post by CashiWaku »

I thought the group would like this article on Fulham just published on the Optus football streaming provider here in Australia. Recognition at last in Australia!
I emigrated to Australia from England in 1975 and have supported Fulham since the early 1950s. When folks here ask if I still watch "soccer" and I say Fulham, I normally get a blank look. Nice to have a bit of recognition.
Anyway, enjoy the article.
JawaNyx
Mole Person

Re: Article on Fulham in Australian EPL streaming provider

Post by JawaNyx »

Fortunately I work with a number of British & Irish lads so don't get the same blank stares!
BeenDevean
Mole Person

Re: Article on Fulham in Australian EPL streaming provider

Post by BeenDevean »

Thank you for sharing your article about Fulham. It's always nice to see recognition for our favorite teams, especially when we live abroad. Seeing your team get honor and respect is a great feeling. As a soccer fan, I know how difficult it is to explain your support for a team to people who are not as familiar with the sport. I don't know why I've adored the sport since I was a kid and always watch the live broadcasts thanks to Streameast with my friends. I hope this article will help spread the word about Fulham and attract new fans to the club.