Please Help! How to decorate with old oil art in contemporary home

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Please Help! How to decorate with old oil art in contemporary home

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi, Please please help me design this space. I love original oil painting and I love the concept of a gallery wall. We just bought a new home and started decorating this wall on our hallway; we would like to add on to the collection in the future. The collection and the frames are making the place look dated. Would you please recommend how I could make it more contemporary?

Should I change the console to a modern one? Should I change the old frames? Should I add contemporary paintings to the collection? Could I add a round starburst mirror to to the collection to bring in some fun?

Please help me with this challenge. Please find the pictures below of all the connected places together. Thanks you so much for your time, help and advice!!
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Please Help! How to decorate with old oil art in contemporary home

Post by Rob55 »

Thank you very much for sharing information about which applications are best used to draw by numbers.
ShalTalby
Thug

Post by ShalTalby »

As you said, the best solution to make your paintings look better and more modern is to buy beautiful frames, do not use vintage frames as it is no longer so fashionable, and they can age your house and your rooms. For example, when I want to buy a beautiful painting at home, I just order it from https://beyondprint.co.uk/. They quickly printed it out for me and gave me a beautiful custom frame in which I put my picture. And my teams look incredibly beautiful and creative. As a person who loves art, I am ready to have thousands of paintings at home!
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

The bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in your home. It's where you go to wash up, take care of your personal hygiene, and relax after a long day. However, with all of the use that your bathroom sees, it's also one of the most quickly accumulating rooms for germs, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens. That's why it's so important to clean your bathroom on a regular basis. https://rochestermnbathroomremodel.com/
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

Gutters are a vital part of your home's roofing system. They help to direct water away from your home's foundation, preventing water damage and erosion. However, gutters can become clogged with leaves, debris, and other unwanted items, causing them to function improperly. If you want to maintain the health of your gutters and prevent damage to your property, it's important to schedule regular gutter cleaning services. https://guttercleaningroanokeva.com/
Fytrop
UNATCO

Post by Fytrop »

The metal tile has a set of ways of the installation possessing additional properties. Standing seam metal roof panels should be considered if maximum quality and durability are a priority. The main feature of seam metal roofing panels is the absence of open joints, due to which they can wear out over time. Make standing seam metal roofing for you https://monarchyroofing.ca/standing-seam-metal-roofing/ With a quality guarantee, they can! The number of types of seam panels of this type is also growing and currently there are already options for panels without clamps. This feature allows you to keep your roof waterproof for 20 years or more without significant maintenance.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

A garage is no longer just a space to park your car or store miscellaneous items. It has evolved into a versatile area that offers numerous benefits to homeowners. Whether you use it for parking, storage, hobbies, or even as a functional living space, a well-designed garage can greatly enhance your daily life. garagedoorscentralcoastpros
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

For homeowners with specific needs, such as accessibility or aging in place, we can incorporate features like grab bars, walk-in showers, and wider doorways without compromising on aesthetics. Our commitment to universal design ensures that your bathroom remains comfortable and functional for all family members. Bathroom Countertop Services Midlothian VA