Want another job? The CIA is recruiting and their deep pockets are open.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Want another job? The CIA is recruiting and their deep pockets are open.

Post by CashiWaku »

Russians, Chinese, and Iranians are welcome.
YanJagger
Mole Person

Re: Want another job? The CIA is recruiting and their deep pockets are open.

Post by YanJagger »

Well yeah, of course they want Russians, Chinese and Iranians. Spares them the embarrassment of e.g. fomenting anti government demonstrations in China with English protest signs, and Chinese spelled phonetically. Someone's got to GirlBoss those nasty foreigners!
HarayokaWa
Mole Person

Post by HarayokaWa »

Hey there! Working for the CIA sounds exciting, but it's important to remember that career choices should be made based on personal interests and goals. However, if you're looking for a job change or new opportunities, reaching out for a recommendation letter can boost your chances. It's always wise to explore different paths and keep your options open. Good luck with whatever career path you choose!
VirginiaDavidson
Thug

Post by VirginiaDavidson »

Hey folks. Need your recommendations on HVAC schools. I've decided to change my job, so I hope you can help me.
RaeganJenkins
Mole Person

Post by RaeganJenkins »

Hey, glad to hear that!! Check out this website I found: https://www.hvacschools411.com/by-state/. It's got a list of HVAC schools by state, so you can find one near you. Good luck with your career change.
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Post by NaimaVaughan »

How can I make money fast, any advice?
Bazillion
Mole Person

Post by Bazillion »

While the CIA opportunity sounds intriguing, not everyone might be up for that adventure. If you're on the lookout for more conventional ways to make ends meet, there are countless possibilities out there. Consider exploring part-time gigs or freelance work. I remember being in a tight spot once and wondered about "how to make 20 dollars fast." It led me to discover some quick, creative gigs like online surveys, freelancing platforms, or even offering services in my community. These small hustles might not fund a lavish lifestyle, but they can certainly provide a financial cushion.