Looking for Salesforce Help or Implementations?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

gisselletdean
Mole Person

Looking for Salesforce Help or Implementations?

Post by gisselletdean »

Salesforce. A word nearly everyone hates.

Long load times. Tons of fields to fill in. Too many steps to close a deal.

Well, I am here to change that.

I'm Ross, founder of Pong Solutions. We are a better Salesforce Consultancy.Pong is a different kind of Salesforce Partner. Our team has 15 years of combined experience across multiple Salesforce and third party products, and we have taken the best parts of our experience and knowledge to create a more positive approach to consulting.

Compared to other Salesforce partners, we focus on the following:

Honest billing & quoting with no large upcharges or surprises, allowing you to have full visibility into the cost of work.
We are Salesforce First, we promote & implement Salesforce features & add-ons before buying third party software.
Clear Scope of Work & Communication from our team to make sure you fully understand what Pong is doing and how it helps you.
Training Resources & Documentation to have a record of the work that Pong did.
Full On-Shore and Near-Shore team to provide the best quality possible.

Pong has a wide range of experience with Salesforce and Third-Party Products, including the following:

Sales, Service, Experience Cloud Jumpstarts & Salesforce Essentials Implementations
Data Migration & Cleanup, Org Repair, Health Checks, Implementation, Merges, Closure and Migration
Salesforce add-ons such as Field Service Lightning, Scheduler, Health Cloud, Inbox, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Einstein, Quip & Slack and more!
Third Party and custom coded integrations such as DocuSign/PandaDocs, Reply.io/Salesloft, Twilio, Zapier, Quickbooks and more!

Process

Schedule a Call with me or DM me
We will send you a Scope of Work and get going once it's signed. We will update you as work progresses.
We will provide training and other documentation before turning the work over after it is completed.

Success

5/5 Star reviews in the Salesforce Partner Community
100s of projects under our belt across all different types of work
Hours of labor saved across multiple industries.

Stop wasting time with other CRMs and start your Salesforce Journey today.
VirginiaDavidson
Thug

Re: Looking for Salesforce Help or Implementations?

Post by VirginiaDavidson »

Hey Ross, thanks for dropping by and sharing about Pong Solutions. It's refreshing to see a Salesforce partner aiming to make the Salesforce experience better.I feel you on the long load times and the complexity of filling in fields – it can be a real pain. Your approach of honest billing, clear communication, and a focus on Salesforce features rather than third-party add-ons sounds like a breath of fresh air.Speaking of streamlining processes, have you ever looked into dynamic customer segmentation? It's a cool way to personalize your marketing efforts and boost engagement. Just a little something to consider!