Medicinal Cannabis

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Medicinal Cannabis

Post by DamonMoral »

So who else uses medicinal Cannabis? I know we have a lot of Cali, Oregon, Colo, Washington, Michigan....hell there are other states. But who else is a supporter of cannabis?

I've actually got a podcast and radio talk show that promotes cannabis in-lieu of the pills the doctors tell us to take. I've personally gotten off of Cymbalta, Prazosin, and Trazadone because of cannabis. It's given me the freedom of my own medical care. I can manage my pain and mental issues without the harmful side effects.

Anyone else? Or will this get me banned, closed and terminated?
KadynHernandez
Mole Person

Re: Medicinal Cannabis

Post by KadynHernandez »

It's great to hear about your positive experience with medicinal cannabis. It can really offer an alternative to traditional medications for some people. Your podcast and radio talk show sound interesting! Many of us have discovered the incredible benefits of cannabis for conditions like stress, sleep, and overall well-being. It's far from taboo nowadays. Speaking from my own experience, I've used cannabis in various forms over time. Recently, I got a cbd vape pen thc free, and I'm loving it. The taste and quality are fantastic. It's brought me relaxation, reduced anxiety, and even improved my sleep. Plus, the variety of strains is a real bonus, providing a unique experience, and it's super easy to use.