Wearing suit on the plane for residency interviews

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Wearing suit on the plane for residency interviews

Post by KeliaDracu »

I saw someone on reddit get downvoted to oblivion for suggesting that some people wear their suit on the flight, as a way to avoid it wrinkling up in a less-than-ideal luggage situation. As someone who is terrible at folding/packing and has never used an ironing board (they seem like death-traps to me), is it so crazy to do this?
JeffMiller
NSF

Re: Wearing suit on the plane for residency interviews

Post by JeffMiller »

what did you end up doing? Would love to hear how it worked out for you!
GeorgieHess
Mole Person

Post by GeorgieHess »

Stumbled upon this thread from a few years back and thought it was an interesting dilemma! Wearing a suit on a plane to avoid wrinkles is definitely a novel idea, and I don't think it's "crazy" per se. I can totally understand wanting to look your best, especially when you're headed for something as important as residency interviews. First impressions count, right?

If the suit you're considering wearing is of high quality, it should stand up to a few hours on a plane. For example, these groom's suits are crafted with attention to detail and comfort in mind, perfect for those long-haul flights or marathon interview sessions.
spotlightdubaitours
Thug

Post by spotlightdubaitours »

Experience the thrill of the Dubai Desert Classic with Spotlight Dubai Tours. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the desert while enjoying thrilling activities and authentic Arabian hospitality. Book your tour now!