What are you playing?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

EER
Illuminati

Re: What are you playing?

Post by EER »

That looks like a nice blade, although I have to admit to not being the target audience for physical blades ;)

Currently I am playing the Sims 3, which surprised me when I thought about it. Because I once stopped playing Farmville because it was completely pointless and could not be won. I guess at least here they don't force me to check up with my sims every four hours IRL...
Another Visitor ... Stay a while ... Stay forever!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I've started another run of the Flames of Vengeance expansion to Divinity 2: DKS. I'm enjoying this playthrough more than my first attempt. That's mainly due to finding a few people/places I overlooked previously. I purchased an awesome weapon that deals a ridiculous amount of melee and magic damage, however... I can't equip it until I level up a few more times.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Finished New Vegas's Dead Money DLC. It was fun for the most part when it wasn't crashing, though that could be said for the game in its entirety. :p

Also: Deathclaws suck. I bought the Anti-Materiel Rifle and some ammo and went to Quarry Junction. After one-hit-killing about half of the local populace and being spotted by the Alpha-Male, I went a bit panicky. My team (Boone, Veronica, Arcade, and ED-E) and I killed it near-effortlessly, only to have momma come up to us. I had full health (350-ish hit-points), med-X, Desert Ranger Combat Armour (the suit from Honest Hearts) and I was killed in one hit. >_>
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

They patched New Vegas and it stopped the crashes, then they patched it again to accommodate the DLCs which brought back the the crashes... ffs.

Those Death Claws are definitely better taken out from long range. It's still the Cazadores I hate the most though. :)
Duke Floss
UNATCO

Post by Duke Floss »

I am now playing though Cyberia and Bioforge on my iMac :D
http://www.heavyjack.com - Quality Programming ~ Entertainment, News, Reviews, Games and Sports TV with an emphasis on the HEAVY JACK.
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

Played (and finished) Octodad today. Great fun but very short. I'm now playing Machinarium, WHICH IS AWESOME. This means that I'll also buy the special edition (I currently have the Steam version).
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Going through a few more Source mods again of recent.
There are a few Source Mods available through Steam that are quite fun to play; Age of Chivalry, Empires and Zombie Panic! Source are probably the best but I've a couple I've yet to try.

As for SP; 1187 was a great mod. Very interesting take on HL2 Gameplay and Storyline.
There are alot of crappy ones that I never get too far into before deleting.

I've also come across this awhile ago; http://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=211.0
Finally get a change to play the Original System Shock. I'm gonna stick it on my netbook so I can play it during my Summer Travels.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Duke Floss
UNATCO

Post by Duke Floss »

System Shock is still one of the greatest gaming experiences of all time - I regularly play it though every few years. Hope you have fun with it Nerdenstein :)
http://www.heavyjack.com - Quality Programming ~ Entertainment, News, Reviews, Games and Sports TV with an emphasis on the HEAVY JACK.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

I would if I could get it to run! #-o
I haven't tried in with Win7 yet but it does not wanna play with xubuntu.

Probably incompatible with Wine or something.

But thanks anyway Duke! I'm sure once I've got it running I'll love it! I've heard many great things!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

It, System Shock 2, keeps crashing on my Windows seven sixty-four bit> Keyboard has gone insane ffs> must be a stuck shift key>

Okay, normal sevice has now resumed. One of may highest rated pet peeves in games is happenig in Flames of Vengeance. That being a stupid AI you're helping who does nothing but stand in your way...literally. I've got to keep four candles lit so to see and, consequently, attack these otherwise invisible demons. The spirit I'm helping follows me to each candle which are in the four corners of a room and just stands directly in my road. If I could I'd slam the annoying fuck with my "mighty mallet of death" I would.
Massaca
NSF

Post by Massaca »

EER wrote:That looks like a nice blade, although I have to admit to not being the target audience for physical blades ;)
I do love it, especially the design on the blade :giggle: Though I am somewhat fascinated by them, have a [small] collection of weapons, half of which are are yet to be mounted (running out of wall space :x )

Finished Sonic & Knuckles playing as Sonic. Thanks to the save system I finished with 47 lives left :lol: Started again as Knuckles as I;ve never actually finished it with him, managed to collect 999 (well, actually 1000) rings on Flying Battery Zone Act 1. I had 997 rings right at the end and there were 3 last rings in a row so I got really lucky with that. Turns out it maxes out at 999, never managed to do that before, was pretty awesome.

Haven't really been playing anything else or much at all these last couple days.
In a world without rules, danmaku is nonsense. ~ Marisa Kirisame
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

bobby 55 wrote:Okay, normal sevice has now resumed. One of may highest rated pet peeves in games is happenig in Flames of Vengeance. That being a stupid AI you're helping who does nothing but stand in your way...literally. I've got to keep four candles lit so to see and, consequently, attack these otherwise invisible demons. The spirit I'm helping follows me to each candle which are in the four corners of a room and just stands directly in my road. If I could I'd slam the annoying fuck with my "mighty mallet of death" I would.
Can't say that happens for me.
He just sticks to the middle of the room while I light the candles... :?
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

Octodad is awesome and they need money for Octodad 2: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/143 ... 2?ref=card

I backed $10, which gives me a pre-order of the game if it all works out. If it doesn't I get my money back. Donate, people :)

Also, go play Octodad if you haven't already.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hassat Hunter wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:Okay, normal sevice has now resumed. One of may highest rated pet peeves in games is happenig in Flames of Vengeance. That being a stupid AI you're helping who does nothing but stand in your way...literally. I've got to keep four candles lit so to see and, consequently, attack these otherwise invisible demons. The spirit I'm helping follows me to each candle which are in the four corners of a room and just stands directly in my road. If I could I'd slam the annoying fuck with my "mighty mallet of death" I would.
Can't say that happens for me.
He just sticks to the middle of the room while I light the candles... :?
He stands in the centre when I'm attacking the invisble dudes, but follows me when I try to light the candles. I got fed up and loaded a save just prior to starting the fight and carried on elsewhere. I might go back later but I won't be upset if I don't.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Massaca wrote:
Off topic, I know, but I ordered one of those Epic Weapons Alice: Madness Returns Vorpal Blade replicas and it came yesterday. Also got the mini Vorpal Blade too.
Where did you get it, how much did it cost and how likely am I to wind up on the FBI watchlist for owning one? :M

Could make a nice addition to my katana ;)

Err lets see playing playing.....
I finished terraria a week ago, in the sense that I explored everywhere and got the best sword. The endgame was quite disappointing.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum