From the genius that brough you the UM and VADB: JSPaint!

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

CryptoQuick wrote:Um, so, are we still doing art? I drew this...

Crypto, do you have a larger version of this picture?

And Jetsetlemming, please respond; I'd hate to not include your work in mine, its just too good :D
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

I tried to earlier but OTP croaked just as I clicked "Post reply".
My answer: sure. I was gonna actually make a drawing with jspaint of someone giving the thumb's up with "Yea, sure" in the picture, but I forgot in my rage over OTP screwing up when I went to post. :lol:
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Awesome, everyone, thanks for the approval! I see beta access to my new project in the near future :D

And just as a heads up: the next version of JSPaint will have, among other things, a 64 x 64 grid with smaller pixel sizes, as well as the option to save in a variety of sizes. In order to alleviate the "zOMG WHY IZ DAT PIX NOTT 64 X 64?!!??!!?" when another feature goes live, I'm going to tweak the pictures a bit (if I can manage it) to compensate for the the additional 14 pixels the new grid is compared to the old.

At the moment, the best thing I can think of is just create a "border" around each image and shrink them down to match the size of the new canvas...I'm still playing around with this idea, but I just wanted to let you guys know a bit of what I had in mind.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

I'd leave them as they are and say "From version 0.1" on the gallery.
That way people can see how your software has evolved and how the artist has changed due to the new software. :D

So I don't approve of stretching them as its too much effort for something that doesn't really need to be done.

But I'll look into producing some new stuff for your new version.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Cyberpunk, I PM'd you. Please read it :)
CryptoQuick
Thug

Post by CryptoQuick »

Master_Kale wrote:
CryptoQuick wrote:Um, so, are we still doing art? I drew this...

Crypto, do you have a larger version of this picture?
http://files.openfrag.org/Members/Phyco ... _large.png

:D :D :D
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Master_Kale wrote:Awesome, everyone, thanks for the approval! I see beta access to my new project in the near future :D

And just as a heads up: the next version of JSPaint will have, among other things, a 64 x 64 grid with smaller pixel sizes, as well as the option to save in a variety of sizes. In order to alleviate the "zOMG WHY IZ DAT PIX NOTT 64 X 64?!!??!!?" when another feature goes live, I'm going to tweak the pictures a bit (if I can manage it) to compensate for the the additional 14 pixels the new grid is compared to the old.

At the moment, the best thing I can think of is just create a "border" around each image and shrink them down to match the size of the new canvas...I'm still playing around with this idea, but I just wanted to let you guys know a bit of what I had in mind.
One of the things I prefered about your program was the larger per pixel size actually. Making fine details with a mouse is almost impossible for me. I mean c'mon, look at my firefox logo, I can't even draw a proper circle. :P With each block in jspaint being a quarter inch or so, I could do much better stuff that normal. :O
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Jetsetlemming wrote:One of the things I prefered about your program was the larger per pixel size actually. Making fine details with a mouse is almost impossible for me. I mean c'mon, look at my firefox logo, I can't even draw a proper circle. :P With each block in jspaint being a quarter inch or so, I could do much better stuff that normal. :O
I see...I'd never considered that when I shrunk everything down...hmm, that's something else to consider. I know I'll make the new canvas 64 x 64, but now I run into the problem of users having to move the page up and down to see the entire canvas; at 50 x 50, the canvas was JUST large enough to fill a window as 1280 x 1024.

I know! I could just size all the pixels so that a 64 x 64 grid fits in Firefox on a resolution of 1280 x 1024! Brilliant, Kale, you're a genius :D
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

Master_Kale wrote:
Jetsetlemming wrote:One of the things I prefered about your program was the larger per pixel size actually. Making fine details with a mouse is almost impossible for me. I mean c'mon, look at my firefox logo, I can't even draw a proper circle. :P With each block in jspaint being a quarter inch or so, I could do much better stuff that normal. :O
I see...I'd never considered that when I shrunk everything down...hmm, that's something else to consider. I know I'll make the new canvas 64 x 64, but now I run into the problem of users having to move the page up and down to see the entire canvas; at 50 x 50, the canvas was JUST large enough to fill a window as 1280 x 1024.

I know! I could just size all the pixels so that a 64 x 64 grid fits in Firefox on a resolution of 1280 x 1024! Brilliant, Kale, you're a genius :D
OR ... use relative width and height, 1280 is way too small for my dual monitor setup at work. And far too large for my 1024x768 on my old and crappy laptop.
carsonreed
NSF

Re: From the genius that brough you the UM and VADB: JSPaint!

Post by carsonreed »

Day of Wraps celebrates the artistry and versatility of wraps as a culinary delight. This event showcases a variety of wraps, ranging from classic favorites to innovative creations, each meticulously crafted with fresh ingredients and bursting with flavor. Whether it's a hearty wrap filled with savory meats and crisp vegetables or a lighter option featuring vibrant herbs and zesty dressings, "Day of Wraps" offers something for every palate. From breakfast wraps to dessert wraps, this day-long celebration invites food enthusiasts to indulge in the endless possibilities of this beloved handheld meal. Whether enjoyed on the go or savored leisurely, "Day of Wraps" is a delicious journey into the world of culinary creativity and satisfaction.