What are you playing?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Xesum
Illuminati

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Xesum »

Buying off steam also means you can rub your cock in Console Owner's faces when you buy MW2.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

More info than I needed. :shock:
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Hmm, Reading Twitter has given me this piece of Information from Stephen Fry:
Stephen Fry wrote:Voiced a game character today. Can't say any more, I'm afraid. NDA and all that. I say, though - isn't it dark? I mean golly, eh? Sheesh.
Let's speculate.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Jonas wrote: I mean I don't know how it compares in Sweden, but buying games on Steam, if I pay in Euros, will still save me a bit of money compared to buying in the shops.
For me It's the other way around, I save about 20% by not using Steam. Kind of a big deal, considering I used to save about that much when Steam still used Dollars.
Steam Euro: 500 kr
Internet: 400
Steam Dollars: 350
Brick and mortar; 400-500.
Now the real reason I'm unhappy is because the Dollar is just as far away from the SEK as the Euro is, but I'm still being forced to pay in bloody Euro. And for this, I hate Steam, I don't like being bunched up with the rest of the Europeans, they smell and I hear some of them are even religious.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Nothing like good old Scandinavian Nationalists.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Xesum wrote:Nothing like good old Scandinavian Nationalists.
It's not my fault we're the best country in the world, you're welcome to join us, if you'd like.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jaedar wrote: Now the real reason I'm unhappy is because the Dollar is just as far away from the SEK as the Euro is, but I'm still being forced to pay in bloody Euro. And for this, I hate Steam, I don't like being bunched up with the rest of the Europeans, they smell and I hear some of them are even religious.
Hahaha! I'm lucky the Aussie dollar is doing well I suppose but I still get massive savings after the conversion rate compared to going to a store.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

What the fuck man, don't invite the dirty foreigners here, you'll undo all our hard isolationist efforts! :x
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Naa, it's too cold for my English blood. Where when it gets over 12C we take off all our clothes and go "OH ITS BLOODY BOILING!" And if it gets below 9, it begins to snow and we all start saying how England has the shittest whether in the world.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

BTW Jaedar, I heard they're digging out storage for high-radiation nuclear waste in Uppsala. Is that why your face looks like that?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Jonas wrote:BTW Jaedar, I heard they're digging out storage for high-radiation nuclear waste in Uppsala. Is that why your face looks like that?
:giggle:
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:
Jaedar wrote: Now the real reason I'm unhappy is because the Dollar is just as far away from the SEK as the Euro is, but I'm still being forced to pay in bloody Euro. And for this, I hate Steam, I don't like being bunched up with the rest of the Europeans, they smell and I hear some of them are even religious.
Hahaha! I'm lucky the Aussie dollar is doing well I suppose but I still get massive savings after the conversion rate compared to going to a store.
It's not about the Aussie dollar doing well, it is about the Euro doing extremely well (Bloody thing is as stable as the noble gases) and the fact that games are ridiculously overpriced 'down under'.
Jonas wrote:What the fuck man, don't invite the dirty foreigners here, you'll undo all our hard isolationist efforts! :x
Well, unlike your small island nation, we swedes have got plenty of space to share. The dirty foreigners can have the northern regions.
Jonas wrote:BTW Jaedar, I heard they're digging out storage for high-radiation nuclear waste in Uppsala. Is that why your face looks like that?
Well, that is obliviously a lie, they ain't doing that, there would be hippie riots in the streets, even I would have noticed that from my isolated abode.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jonas wrote:What the fuck man, don't invite the dirty foreigners here, you'll undo all our hard isolationist efforts! :x
I'll stay where you don't have to wear anoraks in summer thanks.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Look, I can't tell whether you are serious or not, so let me put this straight; Sweden is not cold, we have the gulf stream to thank for that (the only nice thing to come from america :D). Most of sweden barely reaches -10 during the winter, and usually 20-40 during the summer.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I'll go get my passport. :P