ITT: Hair Styling Advice

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Well, here's the results of my most recent trip to the barber

Front

Side

Overall, I'm indifferent to this haircut; it'll take me a couple days to get used to how it looks. I'm not a big fan of the tuft of hair the barber left in the front, but it might be workable into something decent after a shower and some gel.

And I think I'll stick with the circlebeard, but you're right, justanotherfan, I should try and square it up some more.

And damn, I need me some sun...hopefully that'll help get rid of what little acne I have left and add some color to my face D:

Thanks for your advice, guys, especially you, ZP :D
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

I love it ! Slap some gel on - spike the front tuft of hair up as per ZP and you're good to go man ^_^
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Damn almost had him wearing a mullet :P

Meanwhile, I don't think I've ever heard a californian say "need more sun" :D
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:Damn almost had him wearing a mullet :P

Meanwhile, I don't think I've ever heard a californian say "need more sun" :D
You obviously haven't know me long enough. Too much time in front of a computer != time spent out in the sun; I wouldn't be able to see anything on my laptop with that glare from the sun getting in the way :P
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

ah yes... everyone should model their looks after my own. :)
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

Haircuts are for wusses.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

that guy wrote:Haircuts are for wusses.
Shush, you hippie :P
willy66
Mole Person

Re: ITT: Hair Styling Advice

Post by willy66 »

Master_Kale wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Guys, it's that time of the year again: I-Need-a-Haircut Time! Unfortunately, I have yet to find a haircut that I can reliably ask for and be happy with. That's why I've turned to you guys. Take a gander at what I'm sporting now:

In the past, I've gone with slightly longer than a buzzcut out of force of habit, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should keep it a bit long. I'm thinking of wearing a durag I saw from ozdurag if all else fails. Are there any fashionable and low-maintenance hairstyles for someone with hair like mine?
It looks like you have some really nice, medium-length hair. I think a great low-maintenance style for you would be to get a layered cut. This way you won't have to worry about constantly styling your hair and it will look great no matter what. To really make it stand out, you could ask your stylist to add some subtle highlights or lowlights. You could also try some different styling products like mousse or pomade to give it a bit of texture. I hope this helps!
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

Find the perfect Party Wear Dress at ECS. Browse our collection and get the best deals on high-quality dresses that will make you shine at any event. Shop now and make a statement at your next party!
meerakofficial
Thug

Post by meerakofficial »

Introducing the latest fashion trend in women's clothing, Meerak presents a stunning new dress designs for women. With a blend of elegance and contemporary style, these dresses are a perfect choice for fashion-forward women. Buy now.
servis shoes
Thug

Post by servis shoes »

Shoes with comfort and style are hard to come by. Servis Shoes Online offers a collection of shoes for women, which can be used for any occasion. Buy online women's shoes in various Colours at low prices from Servis with fast delivery.
ammarakhan
Thug

Post by ammarakhan »

Discover a fantastic range of Trousers for Girls at Ammara Khan. We offer the latest designs of trousers online across Pakistan. Shop now and enjoy great prices and high-quality materials.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Discover our magnificent flower bucket, and enjoy the beauty of flowers. Our flower buckets are well-made and packed with a charming collection of brilliant grows that are an ideal gift for any celebration. Shop now!
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Discover the latest Pakistani dresses for women. we have a wide selection of elegant and trendy Pakistani formal dresses, including stitched unstitched ready to wear and more. Buy your favorite apparel from Shahtaj Qaiser. Shop now!
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Borjan bring court shoes for women online in Pakistan. Borjan offer their costumers best quality women court shoes. Shop Now!