Kratom?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Kratom?

Post by Jess55 »

So I was talking to a another truck driver today and he was telling me about something called kratom,I was wondering if any of you guys take it for energy or pain treatment? I have severe back pain occasionally and I'm looking for something natural to help.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Kratom?

Post by Rob55 »

I don't know about using this.
Kratom is a tropical tree (Mitragyna speciosa) native to Southeast Asia, with leaves that contain compounds that can have psychotropic (mind-altering) effects. Photo by DEA. Kratom is not currently an illegal substance and has been easy to order on the internet
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Kratom?

Post by CashiWaku »

I started taking kratom after surgery when I had been taking opiates. The effects were usually felt 10-20 minutes after taking it and in general the first two to three hours after taking the dose are very pleasant. It doesn't necessarily intoxicate you, but there`s a noticeable difference in your overall behavior. I found an article https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-kratom-vendors-news-236504 I think that's all you need to know. One more thing - Kratom must be swallowed, as it can`t be smoked or taken by any other method than oral.