Church

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Church

Post by Jess55 »

Do you go to church?
jenkinslord
Thug

Re: Church

Post by jenkinslord »

Thanks for the information.
jeromyrev
Mole Person

Post by jeromyrev »

Yes, now I attend, religious life is a conscious choice of an adult, as a child I wasn`t much interested in religious matters, although I was at sermons several times at the time, but my parents didn`t force me to do anything either. I didn't go into much detail about my worldview, just drifted along until I was diagnosed with cancer. I got depressed and apathetic, and my best friend advised me to go to at least one sermon at https://firstchurchlove.com, but as it happens I still go there) It may be a miracle, but thanks to doctors and the fact that I became religious, I began to feel better.
BostonMills
Thug

Post by BostonMills »

My parents took me to church every Sunday until I moved to college and started my own life. Don't go there anymore.
AlanBranch
Thug

Post by AlanBranch »

I do attend church, yeah. It's been a grounding experience for me, offering a sense of community and spiritual connection. But I totally get that it's not for everyone, and that's cool too. It's all about finding what resonates with you.
I was just curious how things went with your church-related topic. It's always interesting to hear different perspectives. And if you're still searching for info, I have a suggestion. Also, I recently came across some resources that delve into various aspects of spirituality and faith. They might come in handy when you need God as a guiding presence in your life.