Hotel Atlantis

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Hotel Atlantis

Post by Jess55 »

We stayed at this Hotel - Hotel Atlantis during 420 2022 which is situated down in the DePijp area -Tram 4 to Dam Square :D . A reasonable hotel, we had a twin the 1st night which was more than adequate for a night for us and if you do not mind sharing then these rooms would be ok for a week in town and keep the cost down :thumbup: .
The rest of the week we had a double with balcony each :D and these were spot on :thumbup: , clean and tidy, clean towels everyday, kettle and safety deposit box in room and also a balcony for morning Wake 'n' Bakes and late night sessions before bed :mrgreen:
The Hotel even has a lift so you do not have to contend with steep stairs after a hectic days stomping around town :thumbup:

Closest Coffeeshop - Carmona a 2 min walk away :mrgreen:

Overall a reasonable hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff, reasonably priced and in a lovely location :D :thumbup: . Maybe a little to far out if you want to hang up the top end of town blazing and drinking :thumbup:
RasySumka
Thug

Re: Hotel Atlantis

Post by RasySumka »

I was also thinking of getting the NHS app for free because I had trouble with my hearing worsening, which was causing job conflicts with authority.
AlexTinny
Thug

Re: Hotel Atlantis

Post by AlexTinny »

Thanks for sharing your experience! We’re just looking for a nice hotel in that town to spend a vacation. I like the second accommodation option you mentioned, but the furthers may be disappointing. I don’t particularly appreciate walking a lot, and we’re going by plane, and we don’t have a big need for a car there. So we won’t rent a car. I like hotels situated near all the interesting sights and restaurants, so we spend less time just commuting there. I’m choosing right now between the gold coast hotel and this one, and I need more opinions on the second one from you guys. Many thanks for considering my request.