Glock 45

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Rob55
UNATCO

Glock 45

Post by Rob55 »

I examined a Glock 45 at the LGS. I wanted to hate it, but it seemed pretty cool. Doe anyone have any experience with this pistol, especially with PML's and RDS's? Thanks and be safe.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Glock 45

Post by CashiWaku »

It is a really good model of gun.
AlexTinny
Thug

Post by AlexTinny »

You're right, and it's pretty hard to hate this arm since it's fantastic and has almost everything you could wish for. However, there are a lot of other options similar to it that I love as well. After five years of experience, I can firmly say that FGC9 STL Files is one of the best models you could get. Not only that, it's easy to use and at a reasonable price. But it will last you ages, and you won't feel the need to change it. Also, it will be in trend for a long time, so you don't have to worry about this aspect either.
janiecarmody
Mole Person

Post by janiecarmody »

The Glock 45 is a solid choice for those looking for reliability and performance in a handgun. Its ergonomic design and ease of use make it a favorite among shooters. Plus, with its compatibility with various accessories like the CZ P10F and P10C Dovetail Optic Mounting Kit, customization options are endless, allowing users to tailor their firearm to suit their needs perfectly. Going Here:- Versatactical