Marijuana Users (THC)

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Marijuana Users (THC)

Post by CashiWaku »

I see we have a CBD discussion here, but I know I’m not the only person who smokes the old fashioned! I’ve been a heavy daily user for over a decade and don’t really know cycling (or daily life) without it, but don’t know how it affects me as a cyclist. I know it’s supposed to help with inflammation, but wondering about other effects it may have, both positive and negative. Sometimes I’ll smoke after a ride, sometimes before a ride (although not a hard ride), no real method to the madness here.

I’ve gotten to a decent fitness level as is, and I don’t intend to stop smoking anytime soon at least until I have kids in a few more years, so just wondering to hear from others about their use or perhaps what they found when they stopped using. I know some of you higher level guys and gals probably have to get tested for certain events, so curious about that as well.

Of course not everyone will want to openly engage in this type of discussion, but I’m sure we all have “a friend” who we can reference in the topic. I hope with the way laws are changing, we can at least have this discussion here, but if not then feel free to delete.
AlexTinny
Thug

Re: Marijuana Users (THC)

Post by AlexTinny »

It's great to hear that more and more companies are starting to cover medical cannabis under their benefits plans - it definitely seems like things are moving in the right direction!
RasySumka
Thug

Re: Marijuana Users (THC)

Post by RasySumka »

I’ve been taking cbd a few times a week since it became legal in my state. I tried it before at the party, and it was pretty pleasant. Though I was worried about the legacy, I decided not to do it at home. I was happy about it being legal in our state and decided to buy a few flowers. I should admit that different shapes hit differently. If I need to sleep better today, I take pills or oils, but I stay reasonable and solve some problems. I smoke it if I need to relax and have a good evening alone. I know it is proven to have people with sleep problems and anxiety. Here’s more info about cbd, wich may be helpful as well