International Cannagraphic Magazine International Forums Australia/New Zealand ABC(Australian Bastard Cann

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

International Cannagraphic Magazine International Forums Australia/New Zealand ABC(Australian Bastard Cann

Post by CashiWaku »

Someone pointed me in your direction. Do you have any experience with and where can I get ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness? I believe Dizzy is different though. Heard that Mark Emery gave out a bunch of seeds at one time. I wonder what happened to them all. I want them for a long, probably VERY long , breeding project.Thanks
jenkinslord
Thug

Re: International Cannagraphic Magazine International Forums Australia/New Zealand ABC(Australian Bastard Cann

Post by jenkinslord »

Thanks for the information.
kubinski
Mole Person

Re: International Cannagraphic Magazine International Forums Australia/New Zealand ABC(Australian Bastard Cann

Post by kubinski »

My eyes were red after I smoked a cigarette, man, that's not cool, added to that was drowsiness throughout the day, and that wasn't funny already. I didn't notice it myself, but a couple of people at work asked what was wrong with me. I didn't know how many cups of coffee I needed to drink that day for that condition to go! Anyway, I decided that cigarettes weren't for me. I replaced it with regular extract, which I buy from Oklahoma medical cannabis dispensaries, so far I can only see the pluses for me. It's probably a milder option than cigarettes or cookies, but damn, I don't feel like a vegetable with crazy eyes anymore.