Laravel Ecommerce System

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Laravel Ecommerce System

Post by Jess55 »

Is this the next big thing for ecarts?

There are a number of new ecarts being developed using the Laravel framework. They appear to have a very short development cycle many are 1 or 2 man teams producing what look to be very slick carts in 12-15 months!

They typically come fully loaded and ready to use out of the box. Looks like things are geting intresting in the ecart arena over the next few years.

If you want to find out more about Laravel framework you can here https://laravel.com/

and here https://github.com/laravel/laravel
Typicaly offering:-

Easy Installation (Built-In Installer)
8 Theme for Storefront
2 Home page layout
Home page banner sections
Beautiful & Powerful Admin Panel
Multiple Locales
Multiple Countries
Multiple Currencies
Third Party Integration for Updating Currency Rates
Scheduled Currency Rate Updating
Advanced Home Page Customization
Advanced Search
Algolia Search Engine Integration
Product Options
Product Attributes
Advanced Product Filtering
Guest Checkout
Customer Panel
Sales Analytics Chart
Search Log
Advanced System Report
Custom Static Page
Unlimited Nested Categories
Scheduled Special Product Price
Country, State, City, Zip Based Tax Configuration
Minimum Amount for Free Shipping
File Manager
Drag & Drop File Uploader
Custom CSS/JS
Custom 404 Page
SEO Optimized
Fully Responsive
And More…
bardaham
Thug

Re: Laravel Ecommerce System

Post by bardaham »

Thanks for the information.
jenkinslord
Thug

Post by jenkinslord »

Many online store owners are trying to save money, because the competition is high, and extra investment only complicates the promotion of trade. I used to be one of them too, but then I was convinced that it`s better to invest in a program than to look for a cheap one and then suffer from limited functionality or some other problems. I like Laravel, yes I have to pay, but now I have no problem accepting payments from multiple countries where my platforms are located. The only thing I miss is SEO audit, I found an article about it on magento 2 support and I`m thinking about implementing it. The function seems to be useful, so if anyone has used it, write me about the result.
EdiieHoward
Mole Person

Post by EdiieHoward »

Creating a website involves various steps to ensure its successful development and functionality. From planning the design and layout to selecting the right technologies, every aspect requires careful consideration. With professional assistance, you can bring your vision to life and create a captivating online presence. Skilled web developers understand your requirements and incorporate them into a visually appealing and user-friendly website. By leveraging their expertise, you can optimize your site's performance, enhance its security, and provide an excellent user experience. Trust in the expertise of web development professionals to turn your ideas into a fully functional and engaging website. webseite bauen lassen