Small business/entrepreneurship in real estate

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Small business/entrepreneurship in real estate

Post by CashiWaku »

I am considering changing industries to real estate; what are some viable small business ideas I could get off the ground? Don't say real estate agent! 😅

DemaLake
Mole Person

Re: Small business/entrepreneurship in real estate

Post by DemaLake »

Your post made me remember there’s no bakery in my town.
CanyDome
Mole Person

Post by CanyDome »

The real estate agent is something that first pops up in my head when talking about this sphere. However, there are some ideas for making good money too. There're a lot of lawyers specializing in this sphere and helping customers to solve estate-owning issues. There are also brokers, which is a pretty good position. It would also be great to be the owner of some estate and give it for rent. Such passive income helps you not to work (when owning more than two properties) and do something you like without worrying about finances for a living. More small business ideas here https://www.successionresource.com
joe_peter
Mole Person

Post by joe_peter »

One way to do this is by investing in a real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in small business or entrepreneurship in real estate. Additionally, you can research and invest in individual small businesses or entrepreneurs in the real estate industry. You can also follow the portfolio of holdings of bill nygren, a renowned portfolio manager, to gain insights on his strategy and investments in the real estate industry, although it's not guaranteed to have the same results.