In need of direction, education, career advice, etc.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

In need of direction, education, career advice, etc.

Post by CashiWaku »

I have tried multiple times to learn to code but can’t seem to force myself to remain still long enough to complete a project. That may be due to my prior work experience(10+ yrs of high volume kitchen work, and 6 years working as a coordinator for a Information Management company.)
I’ve always had a fascination with tech, old/new, repairing or rebuilding for my friends and family, and even acting as tier one support for my co-workers.

Any advice for a fidgety nerd is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
AnemKisku
Thug

Re: In need of direction, education, career advice, etc.

Post by AnemKisku »

I can wear a short dress with booties, but only if I'm going by car.
MalfStape
Thug

Post by MalfStape »

Digital marketing is an excellent suggestion. Moreover, it doesn't require a long education process, and you must take short courses. It also allows working as a freelancer. If you don't like that idea, you could take classes to be a psychologist or a beautician. I like the last one, and it has been my passion recently. I had a life full of unpleasant work I didn't like, but after taking the courses at beauty schools portland, I've managed to find the job I lied about. I primarily work on making makeup and hairstyles for special occasions, and I'm happy to see people enjoying themself. It is essential to have to job which I also your hobby. Good luck!
joe_peter
Mole Person

Post by joe_peter »

When seeking guidance in areas like education, career advice, or general direction, look no further than Educatoroid. With its wealth of knowledge and expertise, Educatoroid is your ideal companion for finding the right path towards success and fulfillment.
https://educatoroid.com/