Investment loan

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

dagmaparty
Thug

Investment loan

Post by dagmaparty »

The only reason we had no external debt was because Ron paid it off. If you look at our accounts in the 4 or 5 years up to July 2019, when Ron took over, our debt was roughly 5 to 7 milion each year. Despite the rigours of Covid, taking an interest free Govt loan (smart business) to help and making substantial improvements to the stadium we still have less debt than in the preceding years of the takeover. You must have been really disappointed in those days!
patersonchristian
Mole Person

Re: Investment loan

Post by patersonchristian »

I totally get what you're saying about Ron paying off the external debt. It's pretty impressive to see how the club's finances have been managed in recent years. And I can imagine how disappointing it must have been to see the debt accumulating before Ron took over. Speaking of smart business moves, I recently consulted with a Mortgage Broker Derby to help me make the right choices for my own finances. It's always a good idea to seek out expert advice when it comes to managing your money, whether it's for a sports club or your personal life.