Needing a Side Gig for Income

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Needing a Side Gig for Income

Post by CashiWaku »

Seeing if anyone could use some help. I am seven months into a very costly divorce and custody battle. My 20 year marriage imploded on me. I have a bachelor degree in both Political Science and Education from Oregon State University. I am very handy, strong computer skills, jack of all trades, and in good physical shape. I live in Corvallis. I am searching to see if anyone needs some help or work done so I can generate some cash flow to help pay for my legal expenses and maintaining two hold holds. I work full time Mon-Fri and am off work at 4PM daily. Please let me know if anyone has any leads or ideas.
DerryHowell
Mole Person

Re: Needing a Side Gig for Income

Post by DerryHowell »

Say a tax audit is triggered by the government, then your tax summary will serve as a record of all your paid taxes
LeetPeon
Mole Person

Re: Needing a Side Gig for Income

Post by LeetPeon »

Hi! Just in case you haven't found a good offer, I've got a piece of advice for you. I suggest you turn your attention to freelance work, and there's a lot of such. Today, many companies only work online, and you could easily find something in your field of interest. I've got some designer hustle jobs online, and I can do it when I have free time, to make an additional income. I usually add all my income and spending data on a check stub and can see lately that it is helping me out greatly, and I wouldn't be able to pay all bills without the side job. So I suggest you driving your attention to freelance jobs as well