Netflix production - The Mother

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Netflix production - The Mother

Post by CashiWaku »

haven't got any video (yet) but this seemed like the best place to start a thread!

from Noticias:

Filming of Jennifer Lopez's film suspended due to a massive outbreak of COVID 19.

Filming of the Netflix production The Mother starring Jennifer Lopez in Gran Canaria has been suspended due to a massive outbreak of COVID-19. The actress was on the island for weeks recording the new blockbuster of the streaming platform.

The recording of the well-known on-demand television platform was to be moved to Fuerteventura at the end of next week to record some of the scenes of the tape in several locations on the island.
The popular streaming platform Netflix suspended filming in this way and the actress left the island after the suspension. At this time there is no information of resumption of filming or definitive suspension of it.
BenyDarlee
Thug

Re: Netflix production - The Mother

Post by BenyDarlee »

A Martin Scorsese film Shutter Island starring Leonardo DiCaprio
JanBaclar
Thug

Re: Netflix production - The Mother

Post by JanBaclar »

This is the saddest news for me. I love Jennifer Lopez and I was looking forward to this film. Tis covid is so disappointing. I remember 2019, when we had to spend about a few months, and it wasn't the best time. The only thing I was doing was watching movies on 999flix.com and baking cakes, so I gained some weight. But the gyms were closed. I liked this time a bit for relaxation, and thanks to moves, I wasnt that bored. But I still gained some weight and it was unpleasant. Now I’m trying to lose it