Kratom

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Kratom

Post by CashiWaku »

Recently, Kratom has been decriminalised & is now a legal herb.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... legal-herb

My son bought a small bag of the leaves just before Christmas, boiled them up & strained it. He added a packet a Lipton Tea to make it palatable, otherwise it tastes bitter.

I drink a small glass of it - 150 ml or so, & it gives a very good night's sleep, without the 'hangover' that some compounds can give.

It also is a great pain reliever. I get the backache, leg aches etc, & drinking Kratom occasionally, makes it go away.

I've inserted a link from a drug abuse website. I think that Kratom is like any other drug if used 'sensibly' & not abused or refined so that one gets a huge dose of it, which then causes health issues.
BenyDarlee
Thug

Re: Kratom

Post by BenyDarlee »

So, if your kids are over 18, they can legally purchase and consume alcohol.
DerryHowell
Mole Person

Re: Kratom

Post by DerryHowell »

Kratom is excellent. But there is white, green, and red kratom. You need to understand which tea is best for you. Each of the varieties has its own varieties, which differ in effect. Therefore, when choosing, you need to decide what exactly you want, for example, energy or tranquility. In any case, the benefits of kratom depend on the quality of the brew. It is worth giving preference to selected tea from mature leaves. And of course, read the description and reviews for each of the proposed varieties. As an alternative, I can also recommend kava tea. Here, too, there are some features, for example, you better know How to drink Kava. It has the effect of coffee, so you need to know the measure and method of preparation.