Best websites to buy dank CBD concentrates from?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Best websites to buy dank CBD concentrates from?

Post by CashiWaku »

Was watching the recent troy & jerry enail comparison video & the way jerry was talking about some CBD he was about to dab made it sound bomb as hell & made me really really wanna try some lol. It also made me realize that I don’t know a single website that sells really high quality CBD wax or maybe live resin/rosin if people are even making that level of concentrates out of hemp. If you guys could tell me your recommendations & especially personal favorites that would be fuckin fantastic thank you!
Chary_Ka
JeysMelhao
Mole Person

Re: Best websites to buy dank CBD concentrates from?

Post by JeysMelhao »

I tried cbd from several sites, so far thespotcannabis has shown the best quality.
GeryDvery
NSF

Re: Best websites to buy dank CBD concentrates from?

Post by GeryDvery »

High-quality CBD is not easy to find. At first glance, it may seem that many sites are selling cannabis. But very often, the product is, at best, of average quality. I am a person who has tried both good and bad quality CBD oil. I can say that the difference is palpable, especially in the positive effects. Lately, I have bought high-quality CBD wax from one of the best dispensaries in Burlington. Cbd helps me sleep better and be less anxious. I can say that a high-quality product works one and a half times better for me.