Best life insurance?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Best life insurance?

Post by CashiWaku »

Both my husband and I have life insurance through our employers, but we realized that we really should have private insurance also. (Should have realized this 10+ years ago, but can't go back and fix that now). I am 41, and he is 43. I'm completely out of my depth here, and have NO idea how to navigate this. I looked online, but am completely overwhelmed here.

Term or while life insurance? Best "bang for your buck"? I'd obviously like to get as much as we can while paying the least amount.

Anyone, help?
GeryDvery
NSF

Re: Best life insurance?

Post by GeryDvery »

My first piece of advice is to make use of the resources available to you.
BattMaclaren
Mole Person

Re: Best life insurance?

Post by BattMaclaren »

It's a scary thing to realize in your forties. However, there're still many options for you. I also realized I needed private insurance at the age of 35, and I decided to search for the best variant with my friends, who were more competent in this topic due to their education. She suggested me this option ibgportland.com , and I've been on it since. I got into the hospital twice since that time, and every time it covered the expenses smoothly, including when I severely broke my leg and back and had to get professional treatment at the hospital for more than a month. I feel pretty safe now, and I'm sure my retirement won't give me troubles the insurance can't cover