Snowshoe/ski tour in Brittania beach or Furry Creek?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Snowshoe/ski tour in Brittania beach or Furry Creek?

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi,

New here, although lurked for ages, but Im looking for a super mellow ski tour in Brittania Beach or Furry Creek (that's preferably dog friendly).

I know there is a logging road that's hikable in the summer in Furry Creek, but wondering what its like in the winter. It also sounds like a bit of a slog, and Im looking for more of a short-ish day trip. I'm not too fussed about skiing, just looking for something that's decent - maybe with a view.

That said, if there was some low angle, mellow skiing Id be into that as well!
bardaham
Thug

Re: Snowshoe/ski tour in Brittania beach or Furry Creek?

Post by bardaham »

Thanks for the information.
jenkinslord
Thug

Re: Snowshoe/ski tour in Brittania beach or Furry Creek?

Post by jenkinslord »

I just love ski tours! Snowy terrain, where no human foot has set foot, picturesque slopes and the beauty of mountain landscapes - this is what attracts me as a ski tour lover. These ski trips make it possible to ski where there is no ski infrastructure, almost at any time of the year. Resting in the winter at the hotel www.losaltosresort.com, I combined active and passive rest, skiing and relaxing in the hotel itself. During these 2 weeks I had a great rest and was distracted from work. And most importantly, I began to feel much healthier, and my body thanked me!