Removing support for more Minecraft Versions (1.14, 1.15)

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Removing support for more Minecraft Versions (1.14, 1.15)

Post by CashiWaku »

Hey there everyone!

It's been a while since the last update regarding what versions of Minecraft we will continue supporting. Based on our recent thread, we removed versions 1.11 and 1.13 due to lack of players. With that said, I come with news of removing support for additional versions. Very soon we will officially be removing support for Minecraft versions 1.14 and 1.15. As mentioned in the previous threads, we always want to try our best to support as many versions for as many players as possible. The issue we face is whether or not supporting versions with very little players actually provides value, and with the case of 1.14 and 1.15 we don't see the support of these versions as providing actual value for the server.
So if you take a look at the above graph, the majority of the players still only use 1.8 and the latest version/1.19. Looking at the other versions you'll see the percentage drastically decrease, with 1.14 and 1.15 being extremely low. With all things said and done, versions 1.14 and 1.15 have officially been removed from supported versions as of the posting of this thread.

We do not anticipate removing support for additional versions any time soon, however make sure to keep an eye out for future threads as per usual.
DrayWalkin
Mole Person

Re: Removing support for more Minecraft Versions (1.14, 1.15)

Post by DrayWalkin »

Moreover, when I opened my business, I realized it was not very simple to deal with it
MaxRowe
Mole Person

Re: Removing support for more Minecraft Versions (1.14, 1.15)

Post by MaxRowe »

Thank you for sharing that some versions of Minecraft are no longer supported. Understandably, older versions may not be supported as new versions are released. However, some players may still use these older versions, which may be frustrating. In addition, I have often noticed that older versions of Minecraft have problems with the Minecraft Exit Code 1 error. If you happen to run into such a problem, you might want to check out the article at https://cyberxgaming.com/minecraft-exit-code-1-error/. This is a great guide that has helped me more than once to fix the game error. I wish you a good and fun game of Minecraft.