2010-2020 alternative rock/metal

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

dagmaparty
Thug

2010-2020 alternative rock/metal

Post by dagmaparty »

I need recs, for some reason it's hard to find playlists or mixes for this period. All I get is 2000-2010 which I guess was the golden age of alt but I need more than just listening to old hits of Three Days Grace, Hoobastank, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Papa Roach, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, RHCP, Seether...
I don't want anything overly agressive like Drowning Pool but neither an all ballad list. I mean I like ballads here and there but don't wanna listen to them in series, makes me feel like an emo.
It can be JP, why not, as long as it's consistent as Bleach openings or most Naruto ops, don't want just one hit bands coz then I have to switch songs all the time.
JeffMiller
NSF

Re: 2010-2020 alternative rock/metal

Post by JeffMiller »

Hi there! First, I'd recommend you "Alt-Rock Anthems". This playlist features a mix of popular alternative rock hits from the 2000s. I think you may like it. Besides, listen to "Emo Nite LA". It includes songs from bands like Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, and The Used. Both are a good starting point for discovering new alternative music from the 2000s. At the same time, it's worth checking out some recent hits as well. The last release that touched me deep was https://youtu.be/uSHYBhATo9c. After you'll listen to it, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I hope my suggestions will be on your taste.