Gym Weight Training Before Or After Tennis Practice/Match

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

dagmaparty
Thug

Gym Weight Training Before Or After Tennis Practice/Match

Post by dagmaparty »

I have had/seen success and failures doing it both ways. What is your take/experience with weight training combo with on court tennis practice and/or matches?
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Gym Weight Training Before Or After Tennis Practice/Match

Post by Rob55 »

I totally understand how you're feeling. It can be hard to find the time and motivation to make exercise and healthy eating a priority, especially when you have a busy schedule and other responsibilities.
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Gym Weight Training Before Or After Tennis Practice/Match

Post by CashiWaku »

It's important to understand that everyone's body is different and what works for one person may not work for another.

Weight training and on-court tennis practice or matches can complement each other well. Weight training can help improve your overall strength and power, which can translate to better performance on the court. On the other hand, tennis practice and matches can help improve your endurance, agility, and coordination.

If you're looking for more guidance and support on how to combine weight training and tennis practice or matches, I'd recommend working with a personal trainer who has experience in sports specific training. the best Winnipeg personal training options can help you create a personalized workout plan that takes into account your specific needs and goals as a tennis player. They can also help you with your nutrition and provide you with the support and motivation you need to stay on track.