Should I Post Press Releases on My Authority Site?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Should I Post Press Releases on My Authority Site?

Post by KeliaDracu »

Hey Everyone...a couple questions on publishing press releases on my authority (hope to be) site:

1. Is it advisable to post RELEVANT press releases on my site...and have relevant internal links from the PR's to my authority pages?

2. To start, I will have roughly 1 new well-written authority post per week on the site but PR posts every day. Will that 'dilute' the authority of the site?

Any input on this would be appreciated.

Ken
LeilaniDixon
Mole Person

Re: Should I Post Press Releases on My Authority Site?

Post by LeilaniDixon »

Hey there. I'm not sure about using it for your authority website. Btw, please advise me about a press release distribution service.
VirginiaDavidson
Thug

Re: Should I Post Press Releases on My Authority Site?

Post by VirginiaDavidson »

Hey there! Posting press releases on your authority site is a great way to keep your audience informed and up-to-date about the latest developments in your niche. But be sure not to overdo it. You don't want to turn off your readers with constant promotion. As for press release distribution services, I'd definitely recommend checking out this article on parkat.co.uk. There's a list of the best services to choose from. Btw, we use PR Web. Hope this helps! LMK if you have any other questions.