Tesla is the modern Muscle Car

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Tesla is the modern Muscle Car

Post by CashiWaku »

Argue me this, what was a 60’s muscle car?
Big engine
maybe a big car (vs Sports cars of the time)
Able to annihilate the competition to the end of the 1320
Other than sound – what does the PLAID miss?
It has crappy breaking, heavy as hell, massive power, cannot turn a corner; kills the competition in the 1320, AMERICAN MADE!!!
KennTober
Thug

Re: Tesla is the modern Muscle Car

Post by KennTober »

Hello! Thank you for sharing this
RomeAlive
Thug

Post by RomeAlive »

Hi! Well, considering its engine and power, we can say that yes, but its costs compared to the oil cars that were in 60-80 years are incomparable, so I don't think so
AlenVeritaz
Mole Person

Post by AlenVeritaz »

There's just something about those old American-made machines that still get my heart racing! But when it comes to the PLAID, it's pretty sweet. Sure, it might have some flaws, like crappy brakes and being heavy, but who cares about turning corners when you've got that much power under the hood? And remember the tesla model y accessories - that's some seriously high-tech stuff right there. BTW, your 2020 Camaro - that Riverside Blue Metallic color is gorgeous. And that's a seriously hot convertible with the NPP and Low Gloss Black 5-Spoke wheels. So, all in all, you've got some seriously awesome rides in your garage. So keep on cruising, my friend!
Amelia546
Mole Person

Post by Amelia546 »

CashiWaku wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:05 am
Argue me this, what was a 60’s muscle car?
Big engine
maybe a big car (vs Sports cars of the time)
Able to annihilate the competition to the end of the 1320
Other than sound – what does the PLAID miss?
It has crappy breaking, heavy as hell, massive power, cannot turn a corner; kills the competition in the 1320, AMERICAN MADE!!!
These cars were designed for drag racing and were able to outperform most other cars of their time on the quarter-mile track.

Regarding the PLAID, it's a new electric vehicle that has gained popularity recently. While it may have impressive acceleration and sound, it's important to remember that it's not a muscle car and shouldn't be compared as such. It's designed for a different purpose and has its own strengths and weaknesses, just like any other car (You can check more cars and and reviews at nerdy car). As for the specific criticisms mentioned, it's worth noting that all cars have trade-offs in terms of performance and handling, and it's up to the driver to determine which factors are most important to them.
Kabina
Thug

Post by Kabina »

Agree! Tesla is really really powerful, but my tesla lacks customization because it looks like everything else, where can I find some accessories?
fumario
NSF

Post by fumario »

I totally get what you're saying - ""Tesla is the modern Muscle Car"". They've got the power, the speed, and the looks, just like the old-school muscle cars, but with a futuristic twist.

Now, a quick story. When I got my Tesla, I wanted to give it a bit more of that muscle car vibe. That's when I found Tesla Accessories . I picked up a cool carbon fiber spoiler and some custom wheel covers. They really gave my Tesla that extra edge.
robertjames567
Mole Person

Post by robertjames567 »

This is great threat. but i have discuss some new. Your perfect ride awaits at HM Rent a Car Dubai. Explore Dubai's cultural richness and modern marvels with our comfortable and reliable rental cars. Our dedication to customer satisfaction sets us apart, and we take pride in offering the same level of service to our customers in Sharjah and rent a car Al Ain.
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Top Mobility Scooter Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

For the people inquiring about busch gardens mobility scooter rental, wheelchair rental at busch gardens, best mobility scooters for disney world, power wheelchair rental orlando, cheap moped rentals near me, mobility scooter hire near me, I highly recommend this mobility scooter advice or handicap scooter rental at disney world, wheelchair rental hollywood studios, scooters to rent in orlando, wheelchair rental at universal orlando, scooters at disney world, yellow scooters orlando, and don't forget this mobility scooter url and don't forget rent vespa near me, scooters at universal studios orlando, scooter rental orlando disney, wheelchair hire orlando florida, wheelchair rental at disney springs, disney scooter rental cost, alongside all this mobility scooter advice which is as good as find scooter rentals near me, epcot handicap scooter rental, delivery scooter for rent near me, universal studios orlando electric wheelchair rental, cheap scooter rental near me, wheelchair van rental orlando, as well as mobility scooter link not to mention ecv rental universal orlando, disney springs electric scooter rental, wheelchair rental animal kingdom, seaworld scooter rental, busch gardens mobility scooter rental, electric rental scooters near me, on top of this mobility scooter forum and don't forget motorized scooter rental near me, scooter rentals orlando area, scooter on hire near me, best price mobility scooters orlando, universal studios scooter rental, wheelchair universal studios orlando, not to mention mobility scooter site which is about universal studio wheelchair rental, disney springs ecv rental location, ecv rental orlando, scooters in disney, motorized scooter rental near me, universal orlando wheelchair rental cost, on top of this mobility scooter link and don't forget getting a wheelchair at disney world, wheelchair scooter rental near me, walt disney world handicap scooters, foot scooter rental near me, rascal rental near me, best scooter rental at disney world, and don't forget this mobility scooter tips not to mention golden mobility scooter orlando, rent to own moped near me, using a scooter at disney world, scooter rental for universal studios, electric scooter rental universal orlando, street scooter rental near me, alongside all mobility scooter details on top of scooter rental at seaworld, lightweight wheelchair rental orlando, mobility scooters to rent near me, disney motor scooter rental, rent a medical scooter near me, handicap van rental orlando fl, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this mobility scooter url with electric scooter for hire near me, orlando handicap van rentals, scooter bug orlando, disney world approved scooter rentals, mobility rentals orlando, motorbike on rent near me, for good measure. Check more @ Top Mobility Scooter Details e565497
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Best Salingsilang Site

Post by FrankJScott »

For slot game terbaik, slot game pg soft, situs slot 88, permainan slot online terbaik, situs slot online terbaik, slot 88, permainan slot online adalah, game pg soft terbaik, mesin slot link alternatif, judi bola slot, link game judi slot online, bola slot 88, permainan slot game online, link slot online, situs game online slot, situs terbaik slot, situs slot game online, slot online com, slot situs terbaik, permainan game judi, take a look at the best salingsilang advice for website recommendations including situs judi, slot link alternatif, permainan game slot online, situs slot bola, link situs slot, slot 88 online, slot online pg, slot populer, slot gaming 88 link alternatif, situs slot pg, bola judi slot, situs slot terbaik, mesin slot alternatif, situs 88, slot terbaik, mesin slot login link alternatif, apa itu judi slot, link slot 88, permainan slot terbaik, situs judi slot 88, and more.
emmaevans
Mole Person

Post by emmaevans »

рш